Africa Somaliland President Makes Major Cabinet Changes
Somaliland President Muse Bihi Abdi has made a major cabinet reshuffle that has seen other ministers shown the door. Horndiplomat Reports
Ministries of justice, planning, education and vice ministries of planning and finance has been fired.
The president appointed the following ministers
1:Hassan Mohamed Ali Gaafaadhi-Ex-minister of Livestock and fisheries a date to be the new minister of Planning
2. Ahmed Mohamed Diriye -a date to be new Minister of Education
3. Sa’id Sulub Mohamed- A date to be the minister of Livestock and Fisheries Development,
4. Saleban Yusuf Ali Kore-Ex-minister of water a date to be the minister of Information
5. Mohamed Muse Diriye -Ex-minister of Information a date to minister of Water
6. Mustafe Mohamoud Ali Bile- Ex-director general ministry of trade industry and tourism a date to be new minister Justice
7. Liban Yusuf Osman- Ex-deputy minister of health a date to be new deputy minister of foreign affairs ministry
8. Cabdiqadir Omer Jama- EX- Deputy minister of Somaliland’s foreign affairs and international relations a date to be new deputy minister of Planning
9. Mahdi Abdilahi Osman- a date to be new deputy Minister of health
10. Muse Ibrahim Yusuf Salaf-a date to be new Minister of finance
11. Abdillahi Mohamed Dahir Cukuse – President special adviser of elections.
© Horn Diplomat 2019